BREAD & DIPS
1 bag of ready-made pizza dough
All purpose flour for dusting
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon + Italian seasoning or mixed dry herbs
1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
1/3 cup tahini
2-4 tablespoons cold water
2 tablespoons extra virgin oil
3/4 teaspoon sea salt
2 cloves of garlic
Juice of one lemon
1 can of chickpeas (15 oz)
2 ripe avocados
3 tablespoons cilantro
Salt and Pepper
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees. If you have a pizza stone, place it in the oven to heat with the oven.
2. Take dough out of the container and place it on a floured surface. Roll out the dough to about 12” disc.
3. Brush with oil, add salt and dry herbs or Italian seasoning.
4. Using a pizza peal or a cutting board, slide the bread onto the pizza stone. If you do not have a pizza stone, slide
dough onto parchment paper or silpat and place on a cookie sheet and then in the oven.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes until dough is bake and has dry surface. Let it cool.
1. Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour out into a bowl and season as needed
1. Cut and scoop out avocado flesh into bowl along with salt and pepper.
2. Chop cilantro and onion. Add both to bowl.
3. Using the back of a fork, smash up the avocado and mix the guacamole until desired smoothness.
4. Adjust seasoning.