1 cup chilled heavy cream
3 tablespoons confectioners sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup sprinkles
Optional: chocolate fudge sauce or caramel sauce
Vanilla or chocolate Milkshake
4 scoops of vanilla or chocolate ice cream
1/4 cup of milk
1. In a blender add your milk and then your ice cream scoops. Blitz.
2. Scoop out loosened ice cream and milk mixture into glasses
3. In a medium bowl, add heavy cream, sugar and vanilla extract.
4. Whip until soft to medium stiff peaks form
5. Scoop some whipped cream on top of milkshake, add sauce and sprinkles