Veggies Provence (non saucy)
Updated: Jul 18, 2020
Simple to make and delicious. Perfect for summer with some broiled fish.
2 ripe tomatoes
1 large or 2 small zucchini
2 summer squash
1 onion (white preferably)
1 garlic clove minced
Herbes De Provence or your own assortment of herbs (dry or fresh)
Salt and Pepper
1. Slice all veggies as thin as possible.
2. Place them in a ziplock back with olive oil, salt and pepper, chopped herbs or a pinch of Herbes De Provence and garlic.
3. Seal bag and shake to make sure all the vegetables are coated.
4. Leave bag in fridge for 1-2 hours or even overnight.
5. Preheat oven at 375 degrees
6. Arrange vegetables in rows in either a glass pyrex, baking dish or cast iron skillet (or dish as shown).
7. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
8. If you want to jazz it up a bit, sprinkle bread crumbs over vegetables and broil for a minute or 2 until crumbs are golden brown.
#zucchini #tomato #summersquash #onion #vegetables #dinner #sides #lunch