2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 cup graham crackers turned into crumbs with food processor
1 cup heavy cream
1 pack of cream cheese (8oz, full fat)
1/3 cup sugar
2 tablespoons sour cream (room temp)
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
6 8 oz glass jars such as mason jars
1 tablespoon cornstarch
3 tablespoons warm water
1 pound frozen strawberries (thawed)
Zest and juice of one lemon
1. Crust: Melt the butter in a small sauce pan. Once melted, remove from heat and stir in the graham cracker crumbs. The
mixture will resemble wet sand. Spoon a generous spoonful into each jar, about 2 Tablespoons into jars. Presss down a
bit using the back of a spoon to pack the crust.
2. Using a hand mixer whip the cold heavy cream into stiff peaks on medium-high speed. Set aside.
3. In a new bowl whisk the cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla extract together on medium-high
speed until smooth and creamy.
4. Fold the whipped cream into the cheesecake filling until combined.
5. Scoop some big spoonfuls of filling on top of the crust in the jars.
6. Chill for at least 30 minutes
7. To serve, spoon topping.
8. Cover and store leftover cheesecake jars in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
1. Combine all ingredients in sauce pan.
2. Turn heat to medium low and stir until topping sauce thickens.
3. Let it cool before spooning on your cheesecakes.